E-book: Cracking attribution
Real visibility on your consumer's path to purchase
Consumer's journey has become more and more complex with multiple networks integrated and a variety of channels involved.
Simply increasing media spending is not sufficient enough to drive business growth.
Digital marketing attribution (DMA) allows marketers to see with certain precision which channels and campaigns contributed to a customer's decision to hit "buy".
Ready to get insights on the consumer's path to purchase?
Get access to the E-book.
Sneak peek of the E-book.
📌 3 challenges in attribution
📌 Apples and oranges (Attribution gaps)
One solution for all your paid social metrics.
What is unique about Paragone.ai?
- Explore data down to the ad level;
- Get automatic updates and fresh data without any manual work;
- Cope with spoiled data from social media;
- Calculate key metric points, such as CPA and ROAS, from an alternative source of truth.
Do I need to buy additional software to use Paragone.ai?
No, you can benefit from our cost-effective solution with no additional software requirements.
How long does the onboarding take?
It depends on your structure and the size of your team. We usually onboard for under 1 month. You will also benefit from our customer success team and their knowledge base.
What can I expect to learn in the first week of using Paragone's platform?
- Add all your clients into one easy-to-use platform
- Know where your key clients are performing best across social.
- Learn how to use attribution modeling to help determine how the digital customer journey is working for your clients on social
- Use our library of hundreds of different metrics to measure performance. Don’t find the one you want? Build your own metrics and save under favorites!
- Have clearer transparency in your agency operations and know where best to focus your efforts!